2012年9月10日星期一

Face of the Day- Blues and Greens from MAC, DuWop,

Face of the Day: Blues and Greens from MAC,Christian Louboutin Shoes, DuWop,Coach Outlet, Dior and Cargo

Advertisement



cargo tahiti palette fotd

What’s up, ladies? TGIF! I hope it was a good week for you. Mine felt like it flew by quicker than Ralph Tresvant’s solo career. Exciting new spring makeup from DuWop, MAC and Dior helped to pass the time. :)

dior cristal collection coral riviera blush product shot

Yesterday I played with some of the new products and put my camera to the test. Stay tuned for full reviews of Fountain of Youth Foundation, Circle Block Concealer,coach outlet online, Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder and Coral Riviera Blush over the coming days. :)

Face and cheeks
  • DuWop Fountain of Youth Foundation: I’m really liking the dewy finish of this light-medium coverage foundation. It looks natural, without looking oily,MAC Cosmetics Face of the Day- Hot Pink and Silver, in both pictures and real life, but I’m still on the fence as far as the brush applicator, which seems to handle distribution better than it handles blending.
  • DuWop Circle Block Concealer: I feel just so-so about this concealer/ corrector combo. The peachy color corrector does a decent job covering up dark circles,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but finding the ideal ratio of corrector to concealer has been a little tricky. The first time I tried it I guessed wrong and applied way too much of the corrector,Cheap Jerseys, which left my under eye area looking orange and kinda gross. This one’s gonna take some practice to figure out.
  • MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder: WOW! Color me blown away. This powder has game. It adds a natural glow to my skin and appears to soften the look of fine lines and pores. I also dig that it doesn’t look chalky or heavy in pictures. I’m in love…
  • Dior Coral Riviera Blush: Um, hello hotness? This blush delivers a warm bronze, with a coral hue and shimmery golden glow all in one fell swoop. From the swatches, I expected more of a straight coral blush with golden shimmer, but a surprising amount of bronze showed up on my cheeks. And it’s the bronze tint that makes me think Coral Riviera’s gonna look smokin’ hot with a summertime tan.

cargo tahiti palette eye closeup

The eyes and lips

Since I was in the mood for some color in the look, I went with a green and blue eye using Cargo Tahiti Palette and Benefit Bad Gal Waterproof Liner,I Feel Anything But Neutral About NARS Bilbao Lipstick, finishing with a shimmery coral lip using Dior Addict Gloss in Coral Lame. Side note: Coral Lame was a limited edition gloss, but if you’re looking for something similar, try Laura Mercier Lip Glace Lipgloss in Bellini. :)

laura-mercier-bellini-2a

Do you have any plans for the weekend? I hope you have some time to yourself.

It’s supposed to be warm here in the Bay Area… If it’s clear, I may head into SF tomorrow to visit the Japanese Tea Gardens in Golden Gate Park.

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论