2012年9月10日星期一

Keep an Eye Out for the Too Faced Summer Eye Summe

Keep an Eye Out for the Too Faced Summer Eye Summertime Sexy Shadow Collection

Advertisement



too faced summer eye

Earlier today, as I sat upstairs in my office staring out the window, I realized that I spend a lot of time staring out the window. :)

I’m pretty sure the neighbors think it’s creepy… I’ve caught them staring back a few times, but whatev. A girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do,Coach Outlet Coupon, right? Letting my mind wander helps me work stuff out.

I have noticed that I think about different things depending on the weather. When it’s raining and overcast like it’s been this week, I keep getting distracted. Instead of contemplating lip plumpers, verbs and things I can photograph on top of Tabs, I’ve been daydreaming about summer, beaches and hanging out by the pool.

Thank goodness for the new Too Faced Summer Eye Summertime Sexy Shadow Collection ($36), which is really just a palette… It’s part of the new limited edition Too Faced Summer 2012 collection,coach outlet online, and it’s been the only thing keeping the weather from getting me down.

The palette contains nine shimmery, summery shadows in beachy bronzes and browns, accented with warm coral,Kissing You Again- The Benefit Ultra Shines Lipgloss Line Brings Back a Cult (and Personal) Fave,Cheap Jerseys, pink and teal (here are the swatches). It also has a few how-to cards that show how to create three different eye looks.

too faced summer eye

too faced summer eye

too faced summer eye

The palette has a good mix of neutrals and brights for a wide range of summer eye looks, which is cool because for the past couple seasons, it seemed like Too Faced was doing palettes with a lot of nude shades,Coach Factory Outlet Online Store, maybe on account of Urban Decay’s Naked.

The Summer Eye Summertime Sexy Shadow palette’s got a whole kit and caboodle of fun, summery shades. I always love browns, bronzes and golds, but there’s room in my heart for colors like teals and corals, too.

Some of the glittery shades, like Peach Fuzz and Sunbeam, exhibit some fallout,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but for the most part I think these powder shadows blend well and stick to my skin. And with the help of a good primer, they stay put all day long.

I love the colors here. Even with a little fallout,Urban Decay Fall 2011- Swatches, Pics and a Fun Tuesday Face of the Day, I’m really enjoying this palette.

PRICE: $36
AVAILABILITY: Coming soon to Sephora stores and toofaced.com
MAKEUP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: A-

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

P.S. Okay, El Hub and I just got back from seeing 21 Jump Street at the movies, and I haven’t laughed that hard in… I can’t even remember the last time I laughed that hard!

Silly, silly movie, but so much fun. There are just so many random, weird scenes with dudes emerging out of limos as doves take flight behind them, slow-speed bicycle chases and exploding chickens.

Good popcorn flick. :)

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论