2012年5月12日星期六

Fashion Bomber of the Day Nonso from Essex

We’re continuing to mix our Bombshell section up! Today we have a Fashion Bomber: Nonso from Essex, UK.

He says, “[I'm] a student who simply loves to dress and look good.”

” About my style? I love making a formal outfit look casual and I’m not afraid to play with colours (brown and blue especially) when doing that.”

” As a student in uni, looking serious minded is really important for me…”

“… but at the same time, I love making myself look relaxed.”

“You know that feeling when people have something good to say about you and your outfit when you walk pass them, yeah that :D “

“I live by the phrase, ‘Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.’ — Gianni Versace”


“I spend most of my time on your blog and I thought to myself *I might as well try submitting pictures of myself*”


“I really hope you guys like my style. Thank you.”


“See more pictures of me on my tumblr – www.razzcoolkid.tumblr.com.”

Love it all! Adore your preppy swagger accented by luxury accents.
What do you think?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!