2012年5月30日星期三

Rihanna Is “Pursuing a Fashion Line” of Her Own

coach factory store

But it sounds like she may soon be pulling a Kanye West and venturing out on her own. She told Seacrest: “After that I’m really pursuing a fashion line of my own. I want to design. This is also a road that I want to earn it. So I’m working with designers. Designers that I respect, and [fashion] companies that I respect. I want people to really trust me before I just say ‘Buy it, because it’s mine.’”

Rihanna’s partnership with Giorgio Armani is going strong—her most recent video for the brand dropped just last week, and the latest iteration of her design collaboration with Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani Underwear is about to be released. “It’s like 7 to 10 pieces coach factory store,” she told Ryan Seacrest. “Apparel and accessories. We’ve done the fall collection already coach factory store, and it was very, very successful coach factory store, and now the spring collection is about to drop.”

Photo: FilmMagic

没有评论:

发表评论