2012年5月12日星期六

What She Wore Greta Guide

Opening_WIW Full_Body_WIW Closeup_WIW Compilation_WIW

(Over the next couple of weeks while I dash off to get married, I’ve asked some of my blogging friends to contribute Daily Outfit posts to What I Wore)

GretaGuide

Hello What I Wore readers! I am Jessicaʼs eco-fashionista friend, Greta. My site, outfits and career are dedicated to eco-fashion. What does that mean? For every outfit post, it means that at least one piece that I am wearing is sourced from an organic, recycled or socially responsible linked brand. ;) (the * denotes an eco-piece) Let me break this outfit down for you: 

When: 
September 9, 2010 

What: 
Sunglasses: Tom Ford 
ʻBuddha Say Relaxʼ T-Shirt: courtesy of Gaiam, organic cotton* 
Paris Cut Jeans: Made In Heaven 
Indigo Sweater: courtesy of Vicarious By Nature, organic cotton* 
Belt: J Crew 
Bracelet: carved by the Himba tribe in Africa, recycled PVC pipe* 
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman 
Bag: Longchamp 

Where: 
In the middle of Wyoming traveling to Jackson Hole- where I grew up! ;) 

Why: 
I wanted to be comfortable yet stylish on my way back to my hometown for a visit. Iʼve found that organic cotton is beyond soft and so amazing for traveling.  My trusty Longchamp bag is the perfect size for a weekend getaway and comes with me everywhere! Traveling ipod mix includes the new Robyn album, Lili Allen and some Junior Boys. 

Visit me at www.gretaguide.com for more eco-fabulous fashion! 

没有评论:

发表评论